We had a walk-around-the-pond exploration yesterday. After the monsoon rain lately the water is way up. Our family loves nature, but still find we are not going out as often as we'd like.

Recently we've been given a subscription to Your Big Backyard magazine (thank you Grammy!) And they promote children going outside for at least an hour a day. http://www.greenhour.org/. The idea is simple, but not always easy to do.
On that vein I decided to start taking James out to the same spot in nature each week to see how it changes over the seasons. The pond is our spot. I created a little web page too, because I thought James would like to go look at his pond pictures. You can go visit it at www.smallexplorer.blogspot.com.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Walking Around the Pond
Posted by
Alissa @ Creative With Kids
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment