Well, people have been asking what we'd like for the holidays. We try to fend off this question with, "nothing, just come visit us..." etc. etc. This is true- we would really really love for any and all of our family and friends to visit us. But that is not always an option, and if I were asking someone what they'd like for the holidays, I'd much rather get a wishlist than a vague response myself, so (finally) I have put one together for our family, to give people ideas if they need them.
The following links will take you to "Wists" where I've listed some things we'd enjoy. Of course, I couldn't come up with much for Leland- he's got pretty much all he needs at the moment.
http://www.wists.com/lissybug/alissa
http://www.wists.com/lissybug/michael
http://www.wists.com/lissybug/james
http://www.wists.com/lissybug/leland
Other ideas:
Board/card games- What are your favorites?
Regional specialty food from your area
Family photos
Something handmade...
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Wishlist
Posted by
Alissa @ Creative With Kids
at
9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment