Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Jamesisms

"Mama, this looks like a helmet!"

Lately Jamies' favorite responses are, "Oh, I see." and, "Well, I think so." Not too odd or anything it's just that he says these to almost everything, and now Michael and I catch ourselves when we say either phrase- hmm, where did he get these words from?

Next time you're going to eat something you might think, "Mmmm. This smells talicious."

When something is bothering you while you work you are getting, "astracted."

And if you can't finish something- don't worry, you can, "save it for the later."


Finally (though he may want to kill me for this later, but hey- by then he can write on a blog about me) the other day he had just finished going pee and said to me,"The penis is sad."
"What!?"
"The penis is sad and it wants to go to the dog park."

1 comments:

Leon & Dory said...

I think his papa should take him to the dog park with the dogs. We don't want his penis sad...........