Saturday, January 31, 2009
Where did they go?
That's what the boy silhouetted in the window wants to know. He shed the tears of a younger brother too little to participate, as his Papa and brother headed off this morning to a Tumbling Class. James is SO excited, "I'm going to learn to cartwheel Mama! And how to...uhh...how to tumble!"
What I realized when they left is that it really is very rare for James to go anywhere without his little brother. Even when Michael or I offer to take just James on an outing, "It'll be special, just you and me," we'll say. James doesn't want to go without Leland. He often will flat out refuse to go somewhere if Leland can't go. So this is an odd experience for Mr.Lee to be left behind! It should be a lot of fun for James and Michael though, and I'm sure Leland will quickly realize the benefits of having Mama all to himself for a bit.
Posted by
Alissa @ Creative With Kids
at
10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment