Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bunkbed!!!!

The Wonderful Bunkbed


Above-Opening his gift from Papa. Click the link above for even more bunkbed pictures.

Much deliberation and planning ensues. Originally they were going to build one. Then we found this one at the Habitat for Humanity Restore, and two things happened- 1. We realized we couldn't build one for the price of this one, and 2. James was in love with it. He came home talking about it. It didn't take us long to make the decision to purchase it.
Setting up- the boys were bonkers with excitement! We finally had to ban them to the other room because they were runnning back and forth bonking into the mattress leaning against the wall and trying to climb on the half built bed!
Finally it's together- well, I mean obviously we got the bottom mattress on later, but for the boys this was the important part: getting to climb up to the top! Yay!

1 comments:

Leon & Dory said...

I get the bottom bunk when I come to visit! Love, Grammy